Over the past two years the Mid Durham AAP has delivered three of its four forum events in a unique way compared to the other AAPs within County Durham.
The Board took a bold, but calculated decision, to deliver in partnership with the Mid Durham Parish Councils a number of village based, ‘surgery style’ drop ins. Feedback from 938 residents over the two years saw the creation of 16 village action plans which were drawn up and jointly owned by the AAP, County Councillors, Parish Councils and village residents.
This year representatives from the AAP staff team, the AAP Board and the Parish Council attended meetings of existing groups and committees across the Mid Durham area to highlight and discuss the following areas:
- Update on the progress of the village action plans
- Identify any other village underlying issues
- See whether the group need any further support
- Promote the work of the AAP and its partners
- See how the group can help the AAP to deliver its key priorities, especially concerning support for older and unemployed residents.
For an up to date copy of your village action plan please see below:
- Brandon Action Plan 2013-16
- Browney, Meadowfield and Langley Moor 2013-16
- Esh Winning Action Plan 2013-16
- New Brancepeth Action Plan 2013-16
- Ushaw Moor and Broompark Action Plan 2013-16
- Waterhouses Action Plan 2013-16
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.