View Brandon and Byshottles Parish Council’s Policies and Procedures below:
- Find out information on our Community Engagement – Statement of Intent
- Find out information on our Complaints Procedure
- Find out information on our Document Retention Policy
- Find out information on the Freedom of Information – Introduction
- Freedom of Information Policy 2023
- Find out information on our Grant Awarding Policy
- Find out information on our policy on Public Filming, Recording or Reporting at Council or Committee Meetings
- Find out information on our Standing Orders and Chairmanship
We treat everyone with courtesy and respect and ask for the same in return. We ask that you treat your councillors and council staff courteously without violence, abuse or harassment.
Councillors and council staff have the right to carry out their civic duties and work without fear of being attacked or abused. Any behaviour whether that be verbal, physical or in writing, which causes either councillors or council staff to feel uncomfortable, embarrassed, or threatened, is totally unacceptable.
The zero tolerance policy includes abuse, aggression or threats made in person, over the telephone or in written communication, including on social media. The council considers threatening behaviour to be:
- Attempted or actual aggressive, or physical actions made towards any councillor or member of staff.
- The use of aggressive, or abusive language, (including raising of the voice, swearing, shouting or in writing) which threatens or intimidates councillors or council staff.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.